Gay Group Tour
5 - 15 March 2018
Departure: 5th March 2018
Return: 15th March 2018
Minimum number of Participants: 10
Fare per person in double room B&B:
starting by € 1490.00 + VAT
Fare per person in double for single use B&B:
starting by € 2430.00 + VAT
Our package includes
- Pick up/drop off with ‘Gay Taxi’ from/at San Josè de Talamanca Airport
- Transfer to Hotel Villa Roca (three hours drive)
- Welcome cocktail and room check-in
- Relax stay including:
- Super rich breakfast
- Horse riding (breakfast and lunch included)
- Sunset cruise (transport, meals and snorkeling equipment included)
- Free use of the swimming pool and jacuzzi
- …and much more…to be discoverd on the spot!....
Our package does NOT include
- RETURN FLIGHT to/from Costa Rica. Our Tour Operator is pleased to help you with your flight reservations and for any possible inquiry you may have.
- Excursions, if not mentioned in the package
- Extra and personal expenses
- Everything which is not mentioned in ‘the package includes’
Possibility of extra bed in double room (three people): 250€
Confirmation must be sent by 30th November 2017. Payment on confirmation can be processed either by bank transfer or credit card.
Should COSTA RICA TOUR – PURA VIDA! not reach the minimum number of participants (10), QUIIKY.COM will substitute the journey with a similar tour in a similar destination. Should the new proposal not be accepted, QUIIKY.COM will reimburse the total amount, once bank transfers expenses have been deducted.
If the guest cancels the tour, conditions are as follows:
50% penalty for cancellations from 1st December to 31st December 2017
100% penalty for cancellations from 1st January 2018 to the departure day and in case of no-show
Hotel Villa Roca ***
Hotel Villa Roca 4* is a gay-friendly hotel in Manuel Antonio National Park. It is located on a hill and it is run by a German gay couple, Armin and Jörn who decided to start here their new life, more than twenty years ago. They set up the first five rooms. Now, they have fifteen
Very close to a fishermen’s village, Quepos, middle way between the Pacific Ocean and the rain forest.
Hotel Villa Roca 4* is located in a very lively area: plenty of hotels, clubs, restaurants, pizzerias are dedicated to the LGBT Community. Within the hotel, an amazing oceanfront swimming pool stays open 24/24hrs. Then, you can also enjoy a gorgeous jacuzzi, near the bar, where you can help yourself with colorful cocktails of tropical fruits.
All fifteen rooms feature wifi connection, cable tv, air conditioning and a small fridge. Ocean view, even a small one, is always guaranteed!
Hotel Villa Roca 4* organizes parties and gay-oriented events in the patio around the swimming pool. Here local youngsters gather, together with other hotels’ guests. If you like to know what happens at Hotel Villa Roca 4*, please visit its Facebook page.